Providing a competitive edge through hypnosis
Your mind is very powerful has the ability to contribute towards causing all your ailments well as healing them.
Stress and anxiety management, and relaxation techniques are being used in many organisation to improve employee performance, increase productivity and reduce sickness and long term absenteeism.
We live in an extremely fast paced world these days and are expected to juggle so many things at once. This is contributing towards stress, anxiety and overwhelm and as a result people are suffering in many ways - underperforming at work, having relationship issues, and experiencing a range of physical and mental health problems. We all know that prolonged periods of work related stress isn’t a good sign and could lead to litigation issues at some point in the future.
Employers can benefit in many ways if they proactively support their employees to reduce their stress and anxiety levels. Here is a list of some of these advantages:
- Increases staff productivity, effectiveness, motivation and morale
- Reduces sick days and Long-Term absenteeism
- Enhances employees skill set and their ability to retain information
- Reduces the cost of managing poor performance related to stress and anxiety absences
- Increases overall staff retention rates
- Staff feel more motivated to take control of their own health and wellbeing when they are provided with a range of complimentary therapies.
- Hypnotherapy is recognised by some private health care plans and other employee reimbursement providers. Employees need to make sure their treatment costs are covered in their company.
- Reduces impact of long term employee mental health
- Improves staff attitudes and behaviours
- Provides effective coaching tools and techniques for managers to support staff to achieve their performance and conduct during their appraisal year.
- Improves reputation of your organisation
Memuna Clinical Hypnotherapy is eager to develop an individual support package for your team /s that is cost effective and simple to implement. The longer term financial and commercial benefits could be huge. Also, you will see real improvements in the way your staff behave and engage me at work.
According to the Wall Street Journal, a number of scientific studies show that hypnotherapy can have a powerful impact on the human body.
"This fairly basic and cost effective psychological intervention can be used for various immune system disorders and for promoting the health of a population in general"
A Review of Evidence and Applications to Improve Immune Function, Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine, London
Costs for Corporate Packages
- Full day - £550 + expenses
- 1/2 day - £250 + expenses
- Hourly - £75
Contact me for a free consultation to discuss how I can help contribute towards your employee's health and wellbeing.
These are some of the treatments and therapies I can offer:
- Team or 1:1 relaxation through mindfulness
- Indian Head Massage
- Back, neck, shoulder massage
What My Clients Say:
Loved the shoulder massage – thought it was such a fab idea for the company to support someone coming in to do that. Memuna really put me at ease straight away so I would whole heartedly recommend her services.
I thoroughly enjoyed it and really felt the benefit of the session. It's great to see the wellbeing promoted in our company.
The massage was really nice, Memuna had some nice insights on posture and daily routine during the massage which was a nice touch for the wellness element. Thank you!
My massage was amazing! I feel so relaxed & calm (& sleepy). Memuna is really knowledgeable and helpful.
Absolutely brilliant. I feel so much better. Memuna puts you at your ease. She is very easy to talk to. Memuna got rid of all the tension & knots in my shoulders.